A little about me..

My name is Halley Hobbs (named after the comet) . I am a junior at University of South Florida St. Petersburg. My major is Political Science and I consider myself a Democrat. The main issue that I care about is sustainability and combating climate change. I have two major career goals: I want to work in the White House and I want to eventually become a foreign service officer. I decided to take Road to the White House 2020 because it is on my bucket list to work on a presidential campaign. In 2016 I worked at the polling booths in my home town of Minooka, Illinois. I'm excited to spend these 10 days in the beautiful state of New Hampshire. Already met two Granite Staters on the plane and they were excited to see a group of college students from Florida choose to fly to the snow to become more civically engaged. Stay tuned! Tomorrow is the Iowa caucus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Evening

Tuesday Morning

Homeward-bound