Monday




 Monday morning, I was interviewed by KCRA, which is a news channel in California. They asked me questions about what it was like to work on a presidential campaign. Since there was a Trump rally across the street from our main office on Elm Street in Manchester and roads were closed, we went to a different #teampete location which was actually someone’s home. A Pete supporter who decided very early on that she wanted to offer up the space she has for volunteers to come and get their turf packages, warm up, and eat some good food.
 
                                
Also, I am not sure if it was an endorsement or just an observation of Ashton Kutcher’s, but he tweeted “Looks like in the end Iowa had the same impression of Pete that I did. He’s smart, practical, and interested in serving everyone.” Sounds like an endorsement to me!

Monday night I went to Pete’s last GOTV rally before the vote on February 11th. He did so good. His message was spot on. I was fortunate enough to get a really good seat in second row. After he was done speaking, I was able to get a picture with him and a picture with Chasten. I even gave Chasten a hug!                                 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Evening

Tuesday Morning

Homeward-bound