Tuesday


Tuesday morning, we visited the state house in Concord, NH. We had a tour of that building then went to the republican headquarters. Tuesday team Pete took over the iamusfsp Instagram page. We also went canvassing in Bedford, NH. Tuesday night we went to the Pete’s town hall in Concord. We helped check people in and the venue then I heard him speak for the very first time in person. Even though I was right next to him there were so many people I wasn't able to shake his hand but just being a foot away from him made me happy and I was able to listen to a conversation he had with a man about helping people with disabilities. I was able to take a picture with Chasten, Pete’s husband, and I further solidified that Pete is my guy. Everything he cares about is what I care about and I believe he is the one with the most realistic and comprehensive solutions to the problems this country and this planet are facing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Evening

Tuesday Morning

Homeward-bound