Monday


Monday, we went to Pete’s headquarters in Manchester. We had training where we learned how to phone bank and how to canvas. I had never done either before. I have to admit I was a little nervous in the beginning, but then I realized the worst that can happen is they hang up on me or say a few mean words. Nothing I can’t handle! At night we all met at Margaritas, a Mexican restaurant in Salem, NH. We had a taco bar for dinner and churros for dessert. We also called someone that was at the Iowa caucus while watching it on TV. I never understood why Iowa was so hyped up in the media and after watching it I now understand. It is intense and it is a little climatic watching the people trying to convince voters that have to pick a different candidate because they didn’t get more than 15% of the vote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Evening

Tuesday Morning

Homeward-bound